PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices rising in Aug.?

NokOnHarts
07-18-2010, 10:06 PM
I've seen it several places that tickets will likely rise in price come early August - as has been the case in past years. Does anyone know how much they generally rise in cost each year? I don't want to buy them yet unless it was a significant rise in the past.

Thank you!

KylesMom
07-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I suspect that ticket prices will be raised in August. I keep thinking it was somewhere along the lines of 5%? Not positive, but regardless, we won't get much notice before they are raised.

sydzach
07-20-2010, 12:43 PM
I have never heard of a ticket price raise during a calendar year but then again I am not the Disney expert either. My question is, if you have already booked your vacation, hotel/tickets and dining(free dining for us), is your price locked in? I would assume it is since MJ gave us the final price quote.

KylesMom
07-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Disney has raised their ticket prices in August since 2006 or thereabouts. I think that year they had two increases, though - one earlier in the year, and then the first Sunday in August. They've been doing it ever since in August.

FYI, I believe if you've already booked your package for 2010, you shouldn't be hit with the ticket increase. :mickey:

sydzach
07-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks, good to know. MJ didn't mention a price raise so assuming since I booked the deal in July, I will get July prices!! Hope so at least.