PDA

View Full Version : Which Princess?

Hair_Razor
07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
So this is a funny little game I like to play with my new assistants and clients in general. It's silly fun times, but I wanna know which Disney Princess are you?
For me I have to say Belle, I love to read,am French and I married the Beast :princess::D

I am also partial to what muppet are you? I am totally Fozzie because I think I'm pretty funny when usually it's just me that thinks that, wocka wocka :fozzie:

Mrs.Mickey
07-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I would have to say that I would be Belle also. SHe loves to read and would do anytrhing for her family (including living with a Beast!) I would like to say Cinderlla but I can't stand to clean :blush:

As for muppets I would have to be animal because I get excited a little to easy!

PrincessAriel514
07-19-2010, 04:41 PM
I would have to say I am Ariel I love to swim, and collect diffrent items

and for the muppets I dont really like the muppets so....

BostonLover
10-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I would say I'm Ariel. I'm independent and have always been doing my own thing and searching for something more

Disney4us2
10-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I would say Snow White. I am the fairest of them all;) and love all the woodland creatures.

For Muppets.... Cookie Monster.... I love cookies.:blush:

Kim Possible
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I would say Snow White. I am the fairest of them all;) and love all the woodland creatures.

For Muppets.... Cookie Monster.... I love cookies.:blush:

Cookie monster isn't a muppet sorry. he's a sesame street...

and for my princess is either belle (because i'm different and usually don't fit in) or ariel (because i'm a dreamer)

and i dont really watch the muppets so idk

Disney4us2
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Cookie monster isn't a muppet sorry. he's a sesame street...

Didn't Jim Henson create the muppets for Sesame Street. Miss Piggy and Kermit (Muppets) used to be on sesame street. I am out of the toddler stage with DD, but I was under the impression that the Sesame Street characters are muppets. Even if not, I still like Cookie Monster:cool:

Kim Possible
10-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Didn't Jim Henson create the muppets for Sesame Street. Miss Piggy and Kermit (Muppets) used to be on sesame street. I am out of the toddler stage with DD, but I was under the impression that the Sesame Street characters are muppets. Even if not, I still like Cookie Monster:cool:

im not sure on that, good question.... cookie monster is pretty awesome though haha

plutosnana
10-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Cinderella, she loves animals just like me!
:puppy:

And probably Miss Piggy, I LOVE FOOD! Just like her! have u seen my signature?!

:goofy:

gmgdisneymom
10-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Snow white - i just found out that Snow white has been my nickname behind my back

bopeepfan
10-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I would say that I'm a little mix of Belle and Areil. I love to read like Belle and I would do anything for my family. Areil because I love to swim and I dream all the time. Also I'm a huge collecter.

As for muppets I have no idea.