PDA

View Full Version : My Oct ADRs

sassy2000
07-18-2010, 03:48 PM
We got the free dining pin code for our trip Oct 9th thru Oct 16. How do these sound?
Boma dinner
Chefs de France dinner
50's Prime Time Cafe lunch
Cape May dinner
Whispering Canyon dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast
1900 Park Fare dinner
Akershus dinner

faline
07-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Sounds like you've got some good eating ahead of you!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-18-2010, 04:46 PM
You have some of our favourites - enjoy :eat:

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 11:22 AM
We got the free dining pin code for our trip Oct 9th thru Oct 16. How do these sound?
Boma dinner We've never eaten here but many Intercoters love it
Chefs de France dinner We are trying this on our next vacation for the first time. I'm a bit excited about it
50's Prime Time Cafe lunch Not a favorite of my family. I think the menu needs a bit of help
Cape May dinner We live in New England so needless to say we have the best clam boils ever at home. We did have breakfast here one year, late, and we were litterally the only ones in the restaurant. The character interaction was the best we've ever had.
Whispering Canyon dinner We like this restaurant. The WL is beautiful and the corn on the cobb is a big hit for my kids!
Crystal Palace breakfast By far our favorite breakfast in WDW!!! It's a must do on our trips!!!
1900 Park Fare dinner Another familt favorite!!!
Akershus dinner We did breakfast here last year and I was less than impressed by the food. The princesses were great but other than that I don't think we'll be returning. Dinner we have never done but it sounds interesting. Too many in our group wouldn't enjoy it to even attempt it for dinner.

Sounds like a great lineup!!! Have a fabulous trip!!!!!!! :mickey: