PDA

View Full Version : Help! Dining/Birthday Delima

batesfamily
07-16-2010, 09:19 AM
We r going in Nov with our relatives. We have already made our own reservations. My brother's girls and one of mine all have birthdays within a week of each other in Oct. We would like to celebrate at Disney this year for their b'day's together. However, We are only all scheduled so far together at 1 meal, and are only there together 3 days. The 1 meal together is the sci-fi, we don't want to do the party there b/c of seating arrangement but don't want to give up the dining experience. I am scheduled for Akersush the last day we r together and I can swap that for another day b/c they don't want to do Akersush. I am set on doing it sometime while I am there b/c we didn't get to see Ariel last time we were there. We will be at Epcot that day so, any suggestions on a great b'day dining experience at Epcot. Really need some help from u experienced disney goers. Thx.

Figment!
07-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Beirgarten might be fun. Not sure if it is typical or not, but the band acknowledged several Birthdays the last time we ate there. Also the long tables would likely be convenient for a large group to sit together.

I believe Chef's de France still has Remy touring the dining room Monday through Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 and 5:20 pm. This might be something neat for kids if they are a fan of the movie.

San Angel Inn has a unique atmposphere that may be memorable to celebrate a birthday at.

If your party likes pizza, Via Naploli (new pizzera) should be open by the end of September.

batesfamily
07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
We r going in Nov with our relatives. We have already made our own reservations. My brother's girls and one of mine all have birthdays within a week of each other in Oct. We would like to celebrate at Disney this year for their b'day's together. However, We are only all scheduled so far together at 1 meal, and are only there together 3 days. The 1 meal together is the sci-fi, we don't want to do the party there b/c of seating arrangement but don't want to give up the dining experience. I am scheduled for Akersush the last day we r together and I can swap that for another day b/c they don't want to do Akersush. I am set on doing it sometime while I am there b/c we didn't get to see Ariel last time we were there. We will be at Epcot that day so, any suggestions on a great b'day dining experience at Epcot. Really need some help from u experienced disney goers. Thx.

Ok we r thinking moving the sci fi resv. and finding something in Magic Kingdom. Suggestions, please. Thank you

Figment!
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
For the Magic Kingdom, I'd propose Cinderella's Royal Table or Liberty Tree Tavern.

Eating in the Castle is always neat and Liberty Tree Tavern has a good track record with decorating tables for Birthdays upon request (although such decorations are not guaranteed)

renecat
07-16-2010, 12:27 PM
If you can do Chef's de France when Remy is out and about the kids and adults will love it. We were there last year for my birthday and didn't know about Remy what a great experiance. We are going back in Oct we enjoyed it so much.