PDA

View Full Version : Resort Requests

sommer
07-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Yay, we booked our vacation!! When should I make a room request? We are staying at POR. We would like/need to get in to the Alligator Bayou section (because of the trundle beds). Someone told me we'll automatically get a room there because it's me, hubby, DD, DS & DS (2.5 yo). Is that correct? I thought we could book any room as long as my youngest is under 3? If we do need to request a room when should I do it? Also any other requests I should make? I'm so excited to go... only 5 1/2 months. :)

Seasonscraps
07-15-2010, 02:33 PM
You should call Disney now and have it added to your reservation.

TammiMcMan
07-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Your room occupancy is only 4, so no, you wouldn't automatically get a trundle bed room. Priority would go to those who need bedding for 5. You can still request it though and as Seasonscraps mentioned, you should call CRO back and have them note it on your reservation. No guarantees, but putting it on your reservation now means that the room assignor will see it prior to your arrival.

#1donaldfan
07-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Requests are just that, not a guarentee, however make sure the "requests" are on the initial ressies, then a follow up call 10 days prior to check in sure can't hurt.....that's how I've done ours for years and so far it's worked !! good luck and enjoy our little home away from home !!!:thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
07-16-2010, 12:45 PM
then a follow up call 10 days prior to check in sure can't hurt.....that's how I've done ours for years and so far it's worked !! Just to clarify, the resorts don't get the reservations downloaded until 3 or 4 days prior to your arrival. When you call their direct number, it's actually being picked up by a call answering center who just verifies the information is noted on your reservation ;).