PDA

View Full Version : Yuletide Fantasy

BellesRose
07-15-2010, 11:29 AM
I just saw on Disney's website something about a Yuletide Fantasy Tour. Is this something new or has it been around and I've just never heard of it? It didn't have any details on pricing, so if you've ever taken the tour, how much did it cost you? I'm definitely interested in it, sounds like fun! :santa3:

DisneyPrincess21
07-15-2010, 10:59 PM
I just saw on Disney's website something about a Yuletide Fantasy Tour. Is this something new or has it been around and I've just never heard of it? It didn't have any details on pricing, so if you've ever taken the tour, how much did it cost you? I'm definitely interested in it, sounds like fun! :santa3:

I heard of it last year. Here is an article about it

"DISNEY'S YULETIDE FANTASY

Almost magically, Walt Disney World Resort transforms into a holiday headquarters complete with millions of sparking lights, larger-than-life Christmas trees and miles of garland. Guests take a behind the scenes peek at that magical transformation in Disney's Yuletide Fantasy, a three-hour journey into the holiday history of Walt Disney World Resort.

Guests take guided tours to theme parks and resort hotels, learning stories about the themes of the Yuletide decorations and how Disney elves transform the parks and hotels into an annual winter wonderland. Disney's Yuletide Fantasy is open to ages 16 and older.

The program is $69 per person, NO theme park admission required."

A reviewer also wrote last year- "I phoned WDW Tours today for information on the Disney's Yuletide Fantasy Tour. The dates given to me were November 28 to December 30 at a cost of $69 per person. The agent stated that guests must be at least 16 years of age, the tour lasts approximately three hours and several discounts were offered, such as AAA, Annual Passholder, Disney Visa cardholder, DVC member, etc. The agent stated that guests meet at 8:45 a.m. at Guest Relations at Epcot and that no cameras or cell phones are to be used in backstage areas."

For reservations, call 407-WDW-TOUR.

Hope this helps! :santa3:

BellesRose
07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Thank you so much! I have a Disney Visa and I'm a passholder so with the discounts, that sounds pretty amazing. I'm even more excited for Christmas this year!!!

DisneyPrincess21
07-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Thank you so much! I have a Disney Visa and I'm a passholder so with the discounts, that sounds pretty amazing. I'm even more excited for Christmas this year!!!

When will you be visiting WDW?
Me & my family will be there from 12/03-12/15

BellesRose
07-16-2010, 10:24 AM
When will you be visiting WDW?
Me & my family will be there from 12/03-12/15
I may be moving there this winter. Have fun on your trip!

disneymom2000
07-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Has anyone been on this tour? Is it a walking tour or do you ride in a cart or segway? I am interested but I walk with a cane and am not sure how I would keep up if it is a walking tour. I would love to see everything though.:sleigh:

BellesRose
07-17-2010, 01:56 AM
Has anyone been on this tour? Is it a walking tour or do you ride in a cart or segway? I am interested but I walk with a cane and am not sure how I would keep up if it is a walking tour. I would love to see everything though.:sleigh:
I was wondering the same thing because my great-grandma would need a wheelchair and I wonder if they can accommodate.

hokies4life
07-18-2010, 01:25 PM
If I can talk my Fiancé into going at Christmas time this is definitely something I would like to look into. We both go crazy every year with our own Christmas decorations so we'd love to see how Disney sets it all up.