PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate touring plan

NY GOOFY
07-15-2010, 08:37 AM
I came across something on [the internet] that talks about the ultimate touring plan. It is a challenge to try to see all 50 core attractions in the MK in one day. It raised my curiousity and I was curious to know if anyone has ever heard of this or attempted it in the past?:mickey:

CaptSmee
07-16-2010, 12:11 AM
I've never heard of it, or attempted it, but pretty sure it could be done. We always end up hitting everything we want to and having time to repeat favorites on a day spent at MK.

brownie
07-16-2010, 09:09 AM
The Ultimate Touring Plan: seeing all the attractions on your must do and would like to do lists. I've never seen the ultimate touring plan referred to, and I think it would take something away from the experience if we tried it. It takes something away from the whole experience when your focus is on the plan instead of on what you are doing.

Tekneek
07-16-2010, 09:42 AM
It is a challenge that people try every now and then. More than just a competitive thing, I suspect it helps them understand crowd flows / wait times / etc, because the people behind it have invested a lot of time and money into understanding the dynamics of the way guests at WDW behave in the parks.

I think the best time for doing everything in MK is over 13 hours, up to this point. If it were just me, I would be all over it. You can't drag a kid younger than a teenager along for that kind of experience, though.