PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Question

massachusetts
07-14-2010, 10:43 AM
We are going to be at POFQ in September. Are there any bounce back offers for May 2011?

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-14-2010, 11:33 AM
We were at "the world" in June and asked about bounce back offers for next year. They weren't aware of anything yet.

BluewaterBrad
07-14-2010, 02:53 PM
I did a bounce back last month. I THOUGHT they had the months for 2011 on that "clock" thing in the room up till May 2011. But, please dont hold me to that.:mickey:

goofyfan4466
07-14-2010, 06:21 PM
I did a bounce back last month. I THOUGHT they had the months for 2011 on that "clock" thing in the room up till May 2011. But, please dont hold me to that.:mickey:

when is your bounce back date for yuor next vacation ? reason i am asking,my family & i were there 3rd week of may and we tried to do the bounce back we were told over the phone it was only good to return in 2010. i was not happy:mad:

hokies4life
07-14-2010, 07:05 PM
When we were there two weeks ago they only had return dates through the end of 2010 as well. It seemed kind of weird to me since we are over half way through the year. :shrug:

BluewaterBrad
07-15-2010, 03:56 PM
when is your bounce back date for yuor next vacation ? reason i am asking,my family & i were there 3rd week of may and we tried to do the bounce back we were told over the phone it was only good to return in 2010. i was not happy:mad:

Mine was for Oct. for this year. The reason I thought I saw June 2011 listed was because I asked about my Feb. (convention) dates. The operator was going to book it at the bounce back discount. I decided to wait till Oct. to book it though, because my credit card was already pretty hot. Again, I cant promise I saw those dates, but I really "thought" I did!!:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-17-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm almost positive Wendy @ MJs told my sis that they DO have bounce backs for next year and that if the flyer isn't in our room next month to make sure to ask for it.

And don't forget, you CAN book directly with Disney then have MJs take over the ressie for you. This way they can keep an eye on your ressie to see if anything better comes out during your time frame. Magical Journeys has a form you fill out and send back to MJs in order for them to take "ownership" of your ressie.

PopPhan
07-18-2010, 10:18 PM
And don't forget, you CAN book directly with Disney then have MJs take over the ressie for you. This way they can keep an eye on your ressie to see if anything better comes out during your time frame. Magical Journeys has a form you fill out and send back to MJs in order for them to take "ownership" of your ressie.

We didn't even have to fill out a form...When we booked our BounceBack Offer last September, I told them that we normally book through Denise with Magical Journeys and they transferred the reservation before we even got home!

steamboat52
07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
This is all new to me. What's a bounce back offer?

Disney4us2
07-19-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm almost positive Wendy @ MJs told my sis that they DO have bounce backs for next year and that if the flyer isn't in our room next month to make sure to ask for it.

We are going early December. I really would like a bounce back. Do you just wait and see if you get one? Who do you talk to about getting a bounce back? When are the flyers usually left in the rooms? I already talked with Kathy at MJ about bounce backs and what to do.