PDA

View Full Version : WOC Fastpass

Goofy24Fan
07-14-2010, 01:16 AM
I can't seem to find an answer to this question. If you get a fastpass for WOC, can you still use the other fastpass machines during the day?

Disney4us2
07-14-2010, 02:30 AM
I can't seem to find an answer to this question. If you get a fastpass for WOC, can you still use the other fastpass machines during the day?

Yes, you can still use other fastpass machines. The WOC machines are at GRR. When they are out of the WOC FP's they revert back to fastpasses for GRR. Just get your fastpass for WOC first. As anyother fastpass you may have a waiting period before you can get another fastpass.

BrerGnat
07-14-2010, 11:28 AM
I think you can get another one after 2 hours. But, not sure about that.

And, for the record, we've been at DCA lately as late as 4pm, and the FP machines were STILL issuing FP for WOC (for the 11pm show), not Grizzly River Run. GRR has had standby waits in excess of 60 min the past couple afternoons we've been there. I honestly think that, right now, GRR is NOT a FP ride. This might change, but for the time being, GRR is standby only.

Goofy24Fan
07-17-2010, 09:19 PM
What if I get a WOC fastpass then head over to Disneyland. Do I still need to wait 2 hours? I can't remember if the two parks share the same fastpass distribution?

NotaGeek
07-17-2010, 09:26 PM
The Parks do not share the same system. I am not sure the fastpass for WOC even counts towards the regular fastpasses. I am sure someone will come along with an answer...

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
07-19-2010, 03:31 AM
World of Color FP does not make you unable to get other FPs within the two hour window. It doesn't count. I was able to get another FP right away for one of my favorite attractions in DCA.

:smickey:

BrerGnat
07-19-2010, 01:08 PM
World of Color FP does not make you unable to get other FPs within the two hour window. It doesn't count. I was able to get another FP right away for one of my favorite attractions in DCA.

:smickey:

Good to know!

IrishMickey
07-23-2010, 11:29 PM
We were able to get fast passes for GRR after Noon last week, and when you get your WOC fast pass you should be able to get any other fast pass right away. Although I highly recommend the Picnic as a way to get into the WOC, it was a breeze. Also up from the water level is a better view, especially if you have kids!:mickey: