PDA

View Full Version : Polo with all-over MM print

BluegrassDaisy
07-13-2010, 06:00 PM
When I was at WDW in October 2009 I talked myself out of buying a really cute polo with little mickey's printed all over. It came in navy for sure and I think I saw it in pink and green too. Of course when I went back in January,these were no longer available anywhere. I'm just wondering if anyone had seen these in the past couple of months??

jmj18
07-13-2010, 06:36 PM
I saw them in April....Yacht Club

Good Luck!

:mickey:

BellesRose
07-13-2010, 07:02 PM
I remember seeing them, but don't remember exactly when and where. I was there in December, January, February, and April and visited the Beach Club, Grand Floridian, and Wilderness Lodge. You should try calling Disney Merchandising and explaining the shirt, they can probably help!

BluegrassDaisy
07-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Thanks guys, if they were there in April, I might luck up with Disney Merchandising. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.

BellesRose
07-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Hope you find it!

scrappymom23
07-16-2010, 11:38 AM
They had them at lots of shops in mid-May this year...the Emporium at MK, Keystone Clothiers at DHS, Disney Outfitters at DAK, MouseGears at EPCOT, and World of Disney at DTD. The colors have changed a bit, though: Hot pink with dark blue/purpleish Mickeys, aqua with dark blue Mickeys, and white with pale pink Mickeys. My personal goal is to own one in every color!:thumbsup:

cajunmickey
07-16-2010, 01:16 PM
I have two of them. Bought one on my last trip in May at The world of disney at DTD. But I did see they alot of places.

mermaidmarian
08-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Just back and the women's polo with the all over Mickey is available resort wide. It is offered in White w/ pink, Navy w/ pink, Pink w/white and Turqouise w/ white.

doombuggy
08-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I bought one of these awhile back, and while I do like it, I find that it itches me in some places because of the embroidery.