PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower Cutlery

faline
07-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Do Bay Lake Tower studios come equipped with cutlery?

ttccluvsdis
07-13-2010, 04:58 PM
I was there memorial weekend, and I think it was just plastic cutlery. I remember needing a knife and fork and using plastic. I thought it was weird because in all the other studios I remember having real cutlery.

Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, hopefully someone will confirm or say I am remembering wrong!
Traci

Dr. Facilier
07-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Same experience here. The studios were equipped with packaged, plastic cutlery.

faline
07-15-2010, 05:20 AM
Thanks. It's helpful to know they have it so it's one less thing I'd think about packing - I always seem to forget to grab some at the quick service eateries!

DizneyRox
07-15-2010, 07:18 AM
I don't think they went back to real cutlery, just cups, etc. It's been a while since I stayed in a studio, I've probably been spoiled...

One of the things I've put on my list is a CS location almost as soon as I land. I grab the essentials there, forks, knives, spoons, sugar, butter, etc. I'e started to pack straws, AKL doesn't have real straws and the paper ones come apart real quick. I bring them to the park as well, I might start grabbing lids for the cups as well! I've almost lost more than one drink due to them not being covered. Yes, I understand this is by design...