PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Refrigarator

HoosierDisneyFan
07-12-2010, 10:13 PM
We are staying at the Grand Floridian Resort for the first time in December. Normally we stay the POFQ. With the bounce back pricing we made it work.

Reviewing some pictures of GF I noticed a stocked mini refrigerator (cokes, beer, etc.). Nice touch but we have always purchased a quart of milk and had breakfast in our room each morning. My fear is that there will not be room in the mini refrigerator our stuff.

Any veteran GF folks have insight?

SBETigg
07-12-2010, 10:44 PM
The refrigerators are empty now, for your use instead of to sell you more stuff. You shouldn't have any problems storing some small items in there. Or at least, that's what we've found on our past few visits.

baby minnie's mommy
08-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Just returned from GF with two children. I was able to put a quart of milk in the door, bottles of water and juices in the main part, plus leftover dessert containers, and still had room to spare. :thumbsup: The water bottles had to lay on their side, but it worked out fine. Our fridge was so cold that half-empty juice bottles would be solid ice!

BTW - LOVED the Grand Floridian! :cloud9:

LynneM
08-02-2010, 12:03 PM
The mini bars have been gone from the Disney resorts for some years now. You will have a fridge in your room at GF, and it'll be empty. It's meant for you to store your own stuff.