PDA

View Full Version : For those who have been to WWOHP or are going...

TiggeRia
07-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi all. I am planning on visiting the WWoHP in mid September, however in the mean time I am decorating a Harry Potter room...yes, I am a dork. :) I have been trying to find online, but to no avail, a nice painting or print of Hogwarts castle. I don't want one of the posters and have only been able to find one picture (http://www.zazzle.com/hogwarts_castle_at_night_poster-228880289200472515) that I don't find appealing at all. I actually have this print in a puzzle, and it is not very nice close up. So my question is, does the WWoHP have any type of artwork? I didn't find any at their online store, but was hoping the actual themepark might have some nice art. So if you've been there, do you recall seeing anything, or if you're going, keep an eye out and let me know!!

Bethanymouse
07-13-2010, 01:15 PM
We are headed there this Friday. I will keep my eyes out and let you know when we return!

TiggeRia
07-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks so much! Have a wonderful trip!!

Bethanymouse
08-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I am back- Here is what I got for you! The parks are not selling any Harry Potter art currently. But- there was a Harry Potter convention there when we went so I checked in for you and found an artist in there. If you pm me I will give you here email information and her website.