PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks: Hours to visit

RBrooksC
07-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey all.

We were considering adding the Water Parks options to our trip next year. One of the things are discussing is going to one of the Water Parks the day we arrive. It would be after lunch. If the Water Parks close at 5 PM, when would be a good time in the afternoon to go? I know that those parks can get very crowded, especially around noon when the crowd has established itself.

We would be arriving on either a Tuesday or Wednesday during the month of May but I am not sure if weekdays makes a difference in the water parks.

Is there a time when the morning people leave the the park thins out some in the afternoon so one gets good value for the cost of the park?

PlutoPlanet
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
While the best time to go to the Water parks is when they open. The waits aren't too bad around lunch. Also, lots of people leave before closing. The waits aren't too bad the hour or 2 before closing.
Know where you want to go during the slow times.

HackLaSalle
07-12-2010, 12:29 PM
How awesome would it be if they did EMH for the Water Parks? That would definitely get me to visit.

RBrooksC
07-12-2010, 12:51 PM
How awesome would it be if they did EMH for the Water Parks? That would definitely get me to visit.

I thought they did do EMH for the water parks during the hot times of the year.

MidnTPK
07-12-2010, 02:20 PM
I thought they did do EMH for the water parks during the hot times of the year.

Yup, they do mornings.

There used to be evening ones at TL, but none are on the schedule now.

HackLaSalle
07-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Did not know that thanks for the info.

Eric87
07-15-2010, 08:48 PM
I would go at opening if possible. This will guarantee everyone in your party has a chair and you can pick a good location to camp out for the day.

LVT
07-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Should work well. We go for a couple of partial days. We get the Plus options on 10day tickets and seldom use them all. 52/10 $5.20 per day. I can afford 2 partial days or more that way.
You will also get familiar with the rides and if you go back you won't waste time learning where you want to be.