PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World

RBrooksC
07-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Hey all.

I was wondering if anybody has read this book? It is available for my Nook and before I use what is left of my $50 B&N gift card on it, I want to make sure it is worth it.
Yes, it is only $10 but there are several other $10 books I want, so I want to spend it wisely.

Thanks!

VWL Mom
07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
If you sign in to your B&N account you can actually preview the hardcopy of the book.

RBrooksC
07-12-2010, 10:52 AM
If you sign in to your B&N account you can actually preview the hardcopy of the book.

Yes I know. I have but it doesn't give you much. I was in the store the other day and I was looking at it with the free, in-store preview, but I wasn't there long enough to get a good idea about the book. 20 or so pages, does really say much in a book like that.

DonaldsBFF
07-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I have read it and liked it. Some facts in there that I had not known before from reading other WDW books. I try and read anything I can about WDW, I got Project Future for Fathers Day. I can't wait to start reading it after the book I am reading now.

Disney Yankee
07-12-2010, 11:20 AM
I have the book. My family really likes it!:mickey:

brownie
07-12-2010, 11:20 AM
It's a worthwhile read. There were some things I picked up from it.

Giggy
07-12-2010, 12:37 PM
I like this book a lot. I was "just looking" at Disney World related items on amazon one day and then decided I'd buy it. There's a lot of cool facs in there that I didn't know and a few clever details which I'm going to try to remember to look out for when we go this August. :mickey:

diz_girl
07-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I have this book too and I really like it. There are lots of gems in the book. There may be facts in it that you already know, but there's probably a lot that you don't. It's definitely a cover-to-cover read.

snowflakegirl
07-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I bought it on a whim after looking around Amazon one afternoon. I agree with previous posters that there are some things that I've read elsewhere, but I learned a bunch of new things and have a list of things to look out for on our upcoming trip. It's got some gems in there. :mickey: