PDA

View Full Version : CBR Room Size Question

Bubbie Girl
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Are any of the rooms at CBR larger than others and do any have queen size beds?

RedSoxFan
07-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Our room was no larger (I don't think) than when we stayed at POFQ and we had double beds. It was a very nice room -- Finding Nemo decorated.

Jillirose
07-11-2010, 09:14 PM
We've been there twice, rooms are small (very cozy!), but we fit in 5 with a roll away. The beds were doubles.

fatboy
07-11-2010, 09:20 PM
The rooms are the largest of all the moderates. I do not believe they have queens though. I have a family if four and it fits us nicely. There may be a few with just a larger bed. I think I stayed in one in Jamaica once.

Pirate Granny
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM
I believe that Corondo Springs have queen beds. Cbr, por and fq all have doubles
:pirate:

AllDisney
07-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Last time we stayed at CBR we had a king bed. I think just having one bed in the room made it just feel larger:thumbsup:

r4kids
07-12-2010, 09:00 AM
I am pretty sure CSR has the largest rooms with queen beds and the others all have doubles. Our last experience was terrible at CBR. Out of 6 refridgerators they brought only 2 worked( we had 2 rooms), the room smelled like mildew cause our daughters asthma to flare up, and they couldn't get our box that we mailed down to us for over 24 hours. I don't believe we'd stay there again. It was also low season when we were there.

PetefromRI
07-12-2010, 10:56 AM
We've always had a great experience at CBR.The rooms are the largest by square foot of all the mods.The CBR was the first moderate built and had a refurb within the last 3 years or so.We call it the "Poormans Poly".It's very lush and the island music is very relaxing.The rooms have double beds.I do wish that all the mods would follow the Coronado Springs Resort and get queen beds in all the rooms though.

coloradowendyl
07-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Caribbean Beach rooms are 340 sq feet. The rooms have 2 double beds or a king bed (for a fee). King bed rooms sleep 2 and a child under 3 in a crib. An FYI about CBR...the buildings do not have elevators so if you have mobility issues you may wish to request a ground floor.

Coronado Springs rooms are around 314 sq feet and they have been renovated with queen beds. You can also get a king bedded room for an additional fee for 2 adults. Unlike the other moderates, Coronado Springs does not have a double sink in the vanity area, but rather one sink.

Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter rooms are around 314 sq feet as well, have double beds, and two sinks.

Hope this information helps your planning.

Wendy