PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fair Dinner

PETE FROM NYC
07-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Thinking about making ADRs there.
Just us two big kids.
How is the food? Character interaction?
What is the latest time we should make ADRs for?

mrmcgiv
07-11-2010, 05:41 PM
We thought the food there was very good. Character Interaction was good also. The step sisters were funny!! All in all a good experience for us w/ 2 kids 4 and 7. My only complaint would be that it was loud, but that is to be expected I guess! Not sure on the timing.

LandFan
07-11-2010, 10:32 PM
We thought the food there was very good. Character Interaction was good also. The step sisters were funny!! My only complaint would be that it was loud, but that is to be expected I guess! Not sure on the timing.

All of what mrmcgiv said! The step sisters were a freakin' hoot!! especially the one in the blue and green dress (whichever castmember was in the dress that night) she was AMAZING:D "I didn't sign up for that!!!" was her signature line that evening. We were all adults and we still had a great time. It WAS noisy though.

minnie-mouse
07-12-2010, 12:17 PM
We loved it! The stepmother and stepsisters were so funny and always in character. Drizella even took my daughter's Nemo doll and was yelling to Stepmother that she "found Nemo". It was hysterical. The food was good too, huge selection. Yummy mini desserts.

whitney37354
07-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Food was okay, nothing great. Character interaction was wonderful. We were seated in the main dining area near the buffet. DD was dressed as Cinderella & ended up dancing with Cinderella, Prince Charming, & Anastasia. The stepsisters & stepmother were great as well. It was my favorite dinner of the week. We had a 6 p.m. reservation. I would think you wouldn't have the kind of character interaction we did if you weren't seated in the main dining area because of the way the rooms are configured. I don't know if you can request to be seated in a certain area or not. It was just pixie dust for us!:mickey:

tinka
07-12-2010, 05:02 PM
I have gone twice and highly recommend it!! The food was great and the character interaction was wonderful...the best by far!

tinka
07-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Just to add to above post, we were seated in the main dining room once and the back part once. Had great character interaction both times

GrmGrninGost
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
We've been there several times and enjoy it immensely! The food is always very good and the character interaction is fantastic! The stepsisters steal the show! They are worth the price of dinner in themselves! :mickey:

Disney4us2
07-12-2010, 11:10 PM
We have had the dinner twice and going for a third time:) The last time we were there they still had the mice, Suzy and Perla. I can't wait to see the stepsisters. Loved the food there. I don't know who actually enjoyed it more, me or DD:mickey:

PETE FROM NYC
07-13-2010, 06:06 AM
OK
You talked me into it.
We will be making our ADRs some time this week. As soon as I get some free time to make the call.