PDA

View Full Version : Dining offsite

Frenchie1211
07-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a steakhouse offsite. We tried Le Cellier and it is impossible to get ressies.

Scar
07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I've never eaten at an offsite steakhouse, but I have eaten at both Yachtman's and Shula's and they were excellent.

KylesMom
07-10-2010, 09:16 PM
I've never eaten at an offsite steakhouse, but I have eaten at both Yachtman's and Shula's and they were excellent.

Man, we'd love to try Shula's. In fact, DS put that on his "dream dining" list last year (at age 11). However, that one is just a bit out of our price range! I wouldn't hesitate to put Yachtsman's on our list, however! :mickey:

princessgirls
07-12-2010, 10:51 AM
If Shula's is in your budget go for it!! I have only heard good things.

Orlando, the land of the chain food. Take your pick, it's all here! We did a non-Disney trip (hated it) and ate at most of these places with the in-laws. Stay on property...

Julie:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Its not a steak house, but if you'll looking for a place in Epcot maybe try for a ressie at Coral Reef. We ate there serveral years ago and a few in our party ordered the steak and it was wonderful. I've eaten at Le Cellier twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner. I can honestly say that after both meals I just couldn't find the enthusiasm some people have for this place. Its was just OK, not a place we're rushing back to. DH and I have also had a date night at Yatchsman's and had a wonderful meal. Its close to Epcot and would be very easy to leave the park for dinner and return in a timely manner. Much better/easier than going offsite for a meal.

Mickey'sGirl
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
What about the Captains Grille at the Yacht Club? They have steak and fish. I have never eaten there, so I don't have a real opinion --- Just looking at options for you.