PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom Tour

andrew&ryansmommy
07-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Does this tour run daily and at different times? Also how early can you book in advance, and is it necessary to do so? If it runs daily, would it still run on Friday Dec. 3rd, since the MVMCP is that night, and I believe parade taping is that weekend? Do you know where I can find all this info? Thanks!

LandFan
07-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Yeah - I think it is 8, 8:30, 9 & 9:30. I'm not sure if the tours are still running on Friday December 3rd but we just booked it for 9am Tuesday, November 30th. The person on the phone said you can book them 180 days out too (I thought it was only 90 days but I guess they extended it). We have MVMCP that night as well and they are still running the tours that day.

LandFan
07-10-2010, 03:33 PM
OH, and it is a 5 hour tour and you get lunch at Columbia Harbor House included in the $78 per person price (yep, it went up - it used to be $60, then $65...)

andrew&ryansmommy
07-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Wow, the price really went up!! I think it said $65 in my planning book..yikes. I guess I will just call WDW directly and try to book it after we iron out our itinerary....thanks!

faline
07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
It's a very good tour. We did it a few years ago.

Bethanymouse
07-10-2010, 07:31 PM
My dad and I did it last year as a daddy daughter day right before my wedding. It was wonderful. Just so you know, if you are an AP holder there is a discount. Have fun!

Rekenna
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi! DH and I did this in March. Love it!:thumbsup:

We had Matthew as our guide and he was very fun, knowledgeable and entertaining. It's so much fun to get an early time and go into the park before it opens-a prime time to get some great pics of the Castle and Main Street-keep in mind though that you cannot take pics on the tour of places behind the scenes like the utilidoors.

We received a 20% discount with our Disney Visa.

Have fun!:mickey: