PDA

View Full Version : Pool Towel @ Poly?

Jessietoystory2
07-10-2010, 07:44 AM
I know this question might sound weird, but do they provide pool towels at the Poly? This is my first time staying on site and I didn't know if I should pack beach towels or not. I would rather not so I can have more room in my luggage for souviners.

DizneyRox
07-10-2010, 08:33 AM
I believe pool towels are provided, if not the room towels are about the same size I think.

PetefromRI
07-10-2010, 08:37 AM
For a first time onsite you picked the best resort in Disney,good for you!They supply towels near both pools so there is no need to pack towels.Check out Tikimans website for excellent info on this resort.I love eating at Captain Cooks every morning,they have Tonga Toast for very reasonable prices and two people could split one.Enjoy!

CanadianWDWFan
07-10-2010, 09:30 AM
There are towels at the pool. They are thinner than the room towels and are ribbed as well so they stand out as different. As for taking your own beach towels, they sure do take up a lot of precious luggage space. We only take them when we drive down.

Enjoy your stay!!! You will LOVE it there.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes--plenty of towels! Be sure to watch Wishes from the Poly beach one night! You'll love it! Consider dining at Ohana's! A must!

:papple:

Tinkerfreak
07-10-2010, 08:14 PM
For a first time onsite you picked the best resort in Disney,good for you!They supply towels near both pools so there is no need to pack towels.Check out Tikimans website for excellent info on this resort.I love eating at Captain Cooks every morning,they have Tonga Toast for very reasonable prices and two people could split one.Enjoy!

I can't find tikiman's website can you send me a pm and direct me to it?
Thanks!

Jessietoystory2
07-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Thank you for everyone's help! Now I can have extra space in my luggage. We have made reservations for Ohana's and the Kona Cafe. We will be leaving 12 days!!!