PDA

View Full Version : Where all can you use Disney Vacation Club points?

simonkatich
07-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Besides the hotels in Disney World/ Disneyland, and Hilton Head/ Vero Beach, where else can you use your vacation club points?

We've used them at Windsor Court in New Orleans and The Grove Park Inn in North Carolina, but are there other places you can stay with them?

DizneyRox
07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Call member services, they can provide more info, the list is too long to list.. Pretty much RCI exchanges, and most Disney hotels. Disney cruises as well.

Joannelet
07-10-2010, 09:20 AM
There are places all over the world. I would contact the club for more info. We've stayed at a few other places besides the ones you mentioned and they have all been wonderful experiences. Disney has good ones on their list.

Plex
07-10-2010, 12:13 PM
If you give the DVC folks a call you can request a book taht contains all of the resorts you can trade with. The last count I heard was over 570 around the world. Not only that, they're supposedly all reviewed by Disney before they will accept them in for exchanges, so the quality should be high, I've never seen any complaints about the exchanges :thumbsup: