PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Discounts?

AllDisney
07-08-2010, 05:38 PM
We are planning a trip sometime between the middle of March & middle of April 2011.

Found out there will be no free dining, but is it possible that the rooms will be discounted at this time?

Strmchsr
07-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Don't count on it as that is one of the busiest times of the year, but Disney has offered a discount during that time the last couple of years so if the economy stays bad it's definitely possible. They might do it like with "free" dining late fall, which is with lots of blackout dates on any discounts offered. I suppose I would say don't expect it and be happy if it happens rather than expecting it and being disappointed if it doesn't.

Jillirose
07-08-2010, 09:26 PM
The last two years, we have paid for 4 and got 3 days free in Feb! We're waiting to see what's up this year :mickey: It seems to me that the incentives came out in Sept/Oct.

amorillo
07-12-2010, 09:24 AM
The last two years, we have paid for 4 and got 3 days free in Feb! We're waiting to see what's up this year :mickey: It seems to me that the incentives came out in Sept/Oct.

Just curious.... what was the time frame for this promotion last year? beginning or end of Feb???

faline
07-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Just curious.... what was the time frame for this promotion last year? beginning or end of Feb???

You can check historical discounts here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp).