PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining in March/April?

AllDisney
07-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Has there ever been free dining offered in late March / early April?

Strmchsr
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM
No. Never during that time.

jonsmom
07-07-2010, 06:34 PM
No. Never during that time.

Are you sure not in April? Our school vacation during April is mid-month and I thought we did experience free dining a few years ago, but I may be wrong.

Strmchsr
07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Are you sure not in April? Our school vacation during April is mid-month and I thought we did experience free dining a few years ago, but I may be wrong.

Yep. I'm sure. It's only been offered in the fall. In fact, up until last year it was uncommon to have any kind of discount in March or April. They did the 4/3 deal last year and had a discount this year, but that surprised everyone. They usually release the "free" dining discount in April but it's not been valid except August and later.

jonsmom
07-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Yep. I'm sure. It's only been offered in the fall. In fact, up until last year it was uncommon to have any kind of discount in March or April. They did the 4/3 deal last year and had a discount this year, but that surprised everyone. They usually release the "free" dining discount in April but it's not been valid except August and later.

Come to think of it, the last time we visited WDW was just before Christmas 2008 - we had free dining then. I think it was the week before.

Thanks.