PDA

View Full Version : wierd ticket question

mdricks
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
I've got a 10 day hopper, water parks and more with no expiration.

I will use all 10 days before i use any of the "water park and more" credits.

When do those credits expire (if at all)?

I will be buying a new 10 day no expire, but if the old WP&M credits dont expire, there is no need to get that option on the new ticket.

Thanks in advance!
:number1:

Goofy4TheWorld
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
If you have the no expiration option, those "water parks and more" credits will remain valid forever, even if the "park days" are exhausted.

Doing what you are doing, by building up lots of water park credits, is a great way to save money on future trips.

CleveRocks
07-07-2010, 03:23 PM
I've got a 10 day hopper, water parks and more with no expiration.

I will use all 10 days before i use any of the "water park and more" credits.

When do those credits expire (if at all)?

I will be buying a new 10 day no expire, but if the old WP&M credits dont expire, there is no need to get that option on the new ticket.

Thanks in advance!
:number1:ALL the entitlements on the ticket are covered by the term "no expiration." The theme park days never expire. The Water Park Fun & More admissions never expire.

Using up all of the theme park days does NOT disqualify the remianing WPF&M admissions. They never expire.

mdricks
07-08-2010, 09:56 AM
excellent news! thanks guys.

I go on one or two solo trips a year, not enough to warrant an AP but by buying these 10 day no-expires I save a ton of cash over the long haul. its nice to know I don't have to keep getting the wp&m option .

Disnamic Duo
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Yep, as others have said, they don't expire. We've been using old tixx with WP & DQ credits for our past 3 trips. We still have credits left on them for our upcoming trip, so we won't purchase that option this year either.