PDA

View Full Version : Buying Park Tickets: Will Call

SBETigg
07-07-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm staying at the Dolphin for a conference at the end of July. I usually buy a vacation package, but this time my reduced room fee is tied to my conference attendance, so I didn't have that option. I'm going to buy a park hopper multi-day ticket through the WDW website, and I'm not sure of it arriving on time by mail without paying the extra fees for faster delivery. I'm wondering how Will Call works, have never done it.

If I buy the ticket online, do I get some sort of receipt to redeem at a ticket window? Or do they just have the information on hand? Do I just show up at any ticket window? Or, if I decide to have the ticket mailed to me, are they usually pretty true to their delivery dates? The date they are giving me would get it to me six days before my flight out. Thank you for any advice from people with experience with this.

clausjo
07-07-2010, 01:35 PM
I've never had tickets mailed to me but I've used will call before, mostly for the halloween party tickets. You print out our confirmation and take that, your ID and credit card to the will call window at any park and that's it. I think you may be able to pick them up at DTD, but I don't know for sure.

Scar
07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Why not just buy them upon your first entry into the parks. Of the hundreds of times (or so it seems) I've walked by the ticket booth at International Gateway, I've never seen a line of more than 1 or 2 people. Also, I'm pretty sure Disney guest relations has a counter in the Dolphin. I'm not certain if you can buy them there, but I think so. I would call the Dolphin and ask for the Disney Guest relations counter.