PDA

View Full Version : Epic Mickey: Scary or just me?

plutosnana
07-07-2010, 08:32 AM
So I saw some of the commericals for Epic Mickey, I think by far that is the most scariest video game of Mickey that I have ever seen! I don't understand y Disney would make such a video game like that! But is it just me who thinks this??

Tekneek
07-07-2010, 08:38 AM
From what I have read, it is being toned down slightly from the original plans. I recall reading they were going to have a segment where the famous Mickey face with the smile would turn into a frown based on what you did in the game. That might be rough.

I suspect the game is not going to be evil/scary, per se, but just a bit darker than we might be used to. Ultimately, I doubt it will be much darker than the darkest elements of Kingdom Hearts were. It sounds like a game worth having to me, no matter what. Since that tween boy market is one that Disney is constantly chasing, this was probably not that hard to pitch to Iger and crew.

hokies4life
07-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Fiance and I both loved the KH games (a little disappointed though that they aren't coming out any more for PS2 as far as we know) so we are looking forward to this game. I dont know what kind of ratings it has but if its for a tween/teen range (or us "teens" at heart :blush:) then I think it will be fine.