PDA

View Full Version : Ohana booked in Jan 2011 already?

Dyanna
07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I just tried to make ressies for Sat Jan 8th for dinner at Ohana's & all times all day are book already. Is this possible?

Alaska Disney Fan
07-06-2010, 07:36 PM
You can't make ressie until 180 days or less from your planned reservation. From my calculation you are about a week away from 180 days.

Dyanna
07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Ive already made all my other dinner ressies for the week were at the "World" but the one for the day we arrive. Just find it odd. Could this mean that it will be closed for maintenance?

Alaska Disney Fan
07-06-2010, 07:48 PM
When we did ressie's for September the 1st day we could book, I tried to get a ressie at Le Cellier and it looked all booked up. I tried a couple more times that week and no luck. A week later I looked again and it was completely open for ressies. Don't give up, keep trying!!

faline
07-06-2010, 08:03 PM
If folks are staying at Disney, they can book at 180 days from their arrival for their entire trip. If you're staying off-site, you'd have to call each day for the 180 days from that day.

O'Hana's is very popular. If it's already booked for the day you want (which would not surprise me), keep trying. Last December, I was able to get a Chef Mickey's booking for the day and time I wanted two days before we arrived.

wildernesslady
07-06-2010, 08:05 PM
It is Marathon weekend, so it may be booked. Keep trying.

#1disneyfan
07-06-2010, 10:53 PM
As all others have said, def. keep trying! We leave in just 9 days and I booked our O'Hanas just about 2-3 weeks ago. People constantly change their minds. I am sure something will open up.

Have a great trip!

:mickey:

disney1122
07-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Keep trying! We just got back about a week ago and ate at O'Hana and Le Cellier....both very popular and not surprised O'Hana is already booked.

Good luck!

BigThunderFan
07-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Actually there appears to be a glitch on the WDW Dining website. It has been allowing people to book 190 days out as long as they are staying on site. My 180 days to check in isn't until 7/11/10, but I was able to book most of my ADRs for my week already.

I do not intend this to be a "cheating the system" post since it is through the WDW website. However if this is deemed a bad post please remove.

This may be why your `Ohana is already booked.

buzznwoodysmom
07-07-2010, 11:32 AM
As others have said keep trying. We took a trip to WDW in June. My DH was on leave from Iraq and with the oil spill we decided to go to WDW instead of the beach. It was a last minute decision and I was able to book all ADRs we wanted just a few weeks out. We were lucky enough to get Ohana's. It was a very late ADR, I think 9:30, but DH said he didn't care, just as long as we had it. Ohana's was actually available almost every night of our trip, they were all late ADRs, but it was still available. We even got a few ADRs once we arrived. I'd either call the ADR system from our room the evening before or the morning of and there was always something available. People are changing ADRs constantly so don't stop trying.