PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

MickeyFanKY
07-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I leave for WDW on Saturday :cloud9:

I'm trying to decide if I should bring down our breakfast foods or order from Garden Grocer. Has anyone used them in the past? If I order yogurt and I'm not at my room (staying at Swan), how will it stay cold?

#1donaldfan
07-06-2010, 01:06 PM
We had a great experience with them....I know at POR they have refrigerators to put the food in while waiting for us.....you have to pick a two hour window for delivery, so there really shouldn't be a problem....we just planned it to be at the pool for those two hours....very polite delivery person, order received exact, no problems at all. I'd use them again, and will on the next trip

.....make sure you place your order early, as they fill up pretty quickly !!!:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
07-06-2010, 01:55 PM
We've ordered a few times and arranged to have it delivered quite a bit before we were due to arrive...the Disney resorts have refrigerators in the luggage storage room...but I don't know if the SWAN has the same set-up or if you have a frig in your room. If you are only going to order Yogurt, then just purchase at hotel each morning...
:pirate:

DisneyBunch5
07-06-2010, 02:17 PM
We've order milk and yogurt from Garden Grocer without any issues. It's kept cold by bell services until we arrive in our room and ask them to bring it.

btown
07-06-2010, 02:31 PM
We used them and love it. They need 2 days notice for delivery. Got everything I ordred. We ordered all our b-fast items, case of water, drinks and snacks. GREAT and convenient!