PDA

View Full Version : Help with (Princess) Character Dining

MikeyP
07-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Hiya,

I'm trying to decide whether Akershus or Cinderalla's Royal Table is the right choice for Princess Character Dining for my 2.75 yo daughter.

I was originally led to believe that Akershus had the most princesses available and therefore the best chances of seeing the ones my daughter likes, but a over the weekend a friend said that she believed otherwise; that Cinderalla's Royal Table had a better chance of seeing who we want to see.

As far as who she wants to see, Ariel is a MUST. Cinderella, and Belle are a VERY close second, and Tiana is a close third. Aurora and Jasmine would be nice but not necessary. The rest she doesn't know yet or care for too much (Pocahontas, Snow White, any others).

Any advice?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd stick with Norway, knowing that nothing is 100% guaranteed with character meals.

We've been to CRT three times, and Norways twice, and have never seen Ariel at CRT, only at Norway.

We've seen Belle at both, and Cinderella at both.

disney1122
07-06-2010, 12:53 PM
We have been to both and loved both experiences. Food was a bit better at Norway.

Characters we saw at Norway were Mulan, Belle, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty and Jasmine.

Characters we recently saw at Royal Table were Cinderella, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Jasmine. And then when we exited the castle, Snow White was standing outside ready for pictures and autographs.

I would say Royal Table is going to give you more of the princesses than Norway. Cinderella is always there.

Either way your daughter will have a blast!

apequet
07-06-2010, 01:07 PM
When we went these are the characters we saw:
CRT: Cinderella ( you meet her first & get your picture taken with her for your free photo package), Belle in peasant outfit, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins

Norway: Belle in yellow ball gown (meet her first & get your picture taken with her for your free photo package), Cinderella, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, & Jasmine.

Pirate Granny
07-06-2010, 01:52 PM
I agree with Apequet about the characters at Norway...those have been the ones every time we've gone (3x in the last year)...and another thing to consider is the price...it's only one dining cost for Norway and two for CRT...
:pirate:

Dedivah
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
How about Tiana? Was she at Norway?

whitney37354
07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
We saw the exact same characters at both CRT & Akershus: Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, & Belle. I was surprised by that after reading all the posts about some seeing Jasmine & Mulan, but it wasn't a biggie to us. We never told DD who we would be seeing before we got there.

We never saw Tiana at any meal or park. We only saw Jasmine by the flying carpets one morning.

I preferred CRT to Akershus, but we were rushing to get out of Akershus to get FPs for Soarin'!

magicalmom
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
If you don't see Jasmine at a Princess meal, we've had good luck finding her in Morocco.

We've had character meals at both the Castle and Norway - we preferred Norway, the food was better, I thought, and the atmosphere calmer.

ransam
07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
i think that the Norway breakfast allows you a little bit more personal, and one on one time. the princesses come out one at a time, and you can take your time. I always felt rushed durin the royal breakfast...