PDA

View Full Version : need help with dinning

showmethemouse
07-06-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm taking my son and his girlfriend with me to Disney this Oct. Dose anyone know a nice place to eat so he can take her to dinner that not to expense but nice and cozy for two :mickey:

Scar
07-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Hmmm... not expensive at DisneyWorld... don't think I can help you there.

But if he's looking for something romantic that is less expensive than say Bistro de Paris, I recommend San Angel Inn.

KylesMom
07-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Well, I can think of a few that could be cozy without breaking the bank . . .

* Tony's Town Square at Magic Kingdom
* Mama Melrose at Hollywood Studios
* San Angel in at Epcot

There are also numerous resort locations that have wonderful restaurants, but they may be more expensive than you're looking for . . . Artist Point at WL, The Wave at CR & Yachtsman's @ YC come to mind . . .

Jillirose
07-06-2010, 07:00 PM
SciFi at Epcot is very cozy - you sit side by side at the drive in. I would think it's very romantic! and, the menu is reasonable.

It would work if the idea is fun/romantic. However, if you want serious/romantic, the movies would be detracting!

Rekenna
07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
San Angel Inn, Yum!:mickey:

The food is good, and not too pricey (by WDW standards), they have really great steak soft tacos. The atmosphere is awesome, you feel like you are outside in a courtyard (even though you are in the temple), and the volcano is ready to erupt at anytime. The boat ride also goes past. It's nice, dark and cozy!

magicalmom
07-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Upstairs at Columbia Harbor House is often quite empty, at least in late August.