PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Princess Tiana sightings/influences at Port Orleans?

DARDEVL'S SURPRISE
07-06-2010, 09:13 AM
just wondering for anyone that has been there recently.
Thanks!:)

PetefromRI
07-06-2010, 10:18 AM
When we were at the POFQ in May as I was walking out to get my early morning coffee I saw a photographer setting up when all of a sudden there she was with her prince.I ran back to my room to grab my camera and when I returned within minutes they were all done taking pictures.She really looked beautiful and it fit so well in this resort.Lesson learned,always have a camera with you at Disney World!

#1donaldfan
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM
....beside the above info, not so much of her, for us anyway....we saw bits n pieces of mechandise, however not a huge array of things I would've thought there would have been .... maybe it was just me, .... ??:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
07-06-2010, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=DARDEVL'S SURPRISE;2073464]Are there any Princess Tiana sightings/influences at Port Orleans? QUOTE]

1) As of yet, she is not an important princess.
2) It is unknown if she will have "marketing legs".
3) Until such time, don't look for much.

like2workout
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
as petefromri mentioned, i also stayed at port orleans french quarter in may. i was heading out early one morning and princess tiana and prince naveen were both in the courtyard area getting pictures made. it looked to be a professional photographer with them. they werent' available for individual pictures with guests while i was there, but while waiting for the photographer to change things around, they did pose for a few pictures as they saw me trying to take some. i thought that was very nice of both of them. i was able to get some good pictures.

r4kids
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Too bad because my girls really love the movie and wanted to meet her in Nov. Hopefully she'll be out more!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
She is out in the parks, just not much around POFQ.

From what I've read, her meet & greets are very popular, with long lines :(

DisneyLuver91
07-08-2010, 06:07 PM
She is out in the parks, just not much around POFQ.

From what I've read, her meet & greets are very popular, with long lines :(

That's no reason to frown! That just means she'll be around for a long time! :princess: