PDA

View Full Version : Sister Coming for End of Trip

DisneyLuver91
07-05-2010, 08:29 PM
My mom and I have had our annual trip to Disney planned for a few months now and my sister just decided that she wants to come for the last three days of our six day trip. :joy: I called Disney to ask what we should do and they just told me to let the front desk of the hotel know that she would be joining. However, I totally forgot to ask about the Magical Express. I would hate for her to have to pay for a cab. I'm hoping someone on here knows if we can schedule the Magical Express to get her when we check in and then take her when we all leave together. Thanks!

faline
07-06-2010, 08:54 AM
As long as she is is a registered guest under your reservation for the period she will be there, she can use Magical Express even if she is arriving on a different day than you are.

DisneyLuver91
07-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank you very much!!

TammiMcMan
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Just wanted to add that you'll be charged an extra $10 per night for your sister when she arrives. That's the fee for having more than 2 adults in one room at the value resorts.

DisneyLuver91
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Thank you for letting me know! Mom would have been like, "F:LSDJFLSDJ $30!?!?!" :secret: