PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Bonnet Creek transportation?

#1disneyfan
07-05-2010, 08:10 PM
We will be there without any transportation on the 16th of July. My family gets there late that night. We were planning on spending the day at DTD. Anyone have any experience with their transportation to DTD? How 'bout cabs? Any insight would be appreciated!

TIA

:mickey:

DizneyRox
07-05-2010, 08:54 PM
I imagine the stops are out in the middle of the parking lots like the rest of the off-site shuttles. There is nothing special that I've seen.

Daisy712
07-06-2010, 08:06 AM
My in-laws stay at Bonnet Creek for 9 weeks, yes, 9 weeks, every year. They use the transportation and have never had a complaint. Yes, the loading is in those center islands in the parking lot. The drivers have always been helpful and direct them to where they need to go. I know they have used the Disney transportation, as well. They usually go to Ticket and Transportation and take the monorail over and grab the busses. They have had no problems. I would call the resort directly and get your answer.

They love that resort and plan to go back every year. I hope you have a great time.

Hair_Razor
07-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Hope you get this since you are probably on your way or there now. Don't listen to negative nancy she's just haterade on anything not Disney owned. We had no issues with using their buses, honestly just as efficient as Disney's busing. The only place we preferred having a rental car was for DTD mostly because of shopping but that goes for all buses. Hate standing in line for bus with bags. :mickey: