PDA

View Full Version : air mattress in a value ?

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-03-2010, 12:36 PM
My friends are staying in a value resort and were wondering if an air mattress would fit in a room? They have a 12 yr old and a 16 yr old that do not like to share a bed. Thanks!!

badkitty
07-03-2010, 12:55 PM
You could make it work if it was a twin or smaller but I would plan on it being very crowded. You might be able to move the table/chairs and put the mattress on the wall with the TV.

I don't blame your kids for not wanting to share. My sister and I had to share a bed at a value and it was horribly unconfortable.

Disneymom4ever
07-03-2010, 01:57 PM
We actually have stayed at the value resorts twice with our two teen boys, ages 14 and 17, and are doing it again this Christmas. We put 2 queen size air mattresses (believe it or not) and yes, they did fit. We had to move the table a bit, and it was a tight fit, but doable. Then in the morning, we would just put them up against the wall, and it was fine. Our boys are bigger than me now, and there was no way we could all fit on two double beds! :mickey:

Daisy712
07-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I was wondering the same thing. We are staying at the CBR. We were going to use the queen in that room. It sounds like it will fit if you were able to make it fit at a value. We are taking two matresses for two rooms. I could couldn't see paying $210 for two roll aways. The kids don't mind the air matresses.:thumbsup:

Thanks.

E-OR
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
We have done it a couple times with our two kids. The mattress we have you use a hair dryer to blow up. We would just put it against the wall during the day. It worked out great.

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Great thanks!! I'll pass on the info!!! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-03-2010, 11:24 PM
As everyone else said, you can fit them. We've even fit 2. Don't forget to either bring your own bedding or ask for extra right away when you get there to insure you have it by bedtime.

readytogo2
07-04-2010, 11:03 AM
As everyone else said, you can fit them. We've even fit 2. Don't forget to either bring your own bedding or ask for extra right away when you get there to insure you have it by bedtime.

we always call first thing for bedding then in morning lean mattress against wall and bed

LVT
07-05-2010, 02:31 PM
We did it for 10 days at POP. A Twin air mattress fit nicely along the wall opposite the first bed after shifting a table. It was upended during the day so we could move around. It was much nicer to sleep alone instead of sharing the double bed. Everyone gets so tired at WDW that good sleep is a must. I can see that 2 would fit, but that would be cumbersome.