PDA

View Full Version : What do you use for skin care?

disneymom15
07-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Just curious as to what type of skin care you use. I've been using higher end products but I'm wondering what kind of results I might get if I try drug store brands.
What do you use, or have you used.
Like or dislike.

I use: Dr Pericone & Philosophy cleanser (can only use Dr P a few times a week-way to harsh).
Dr P cold plasma for face & eye, Dr Denesse SPF30 moisturizer.

retiredfigment
07-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Been using Oil of Olay forever. Really like the results.

Mickey'sGirl
07-02-2010, 11:01 AM
I use all Lancome products (I have sensitive skin, and they do not cause me problems). They are very pricey, but they seem to last forever, AND you get tons of bonus items if you purchase when the time is right!

My Nana on the other hand, only ever used Buttermilk to wash her face, and she had absolutely beautiful skin her whole life!

NewDVCowner
07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I use Mary Kay products. I usually buy them on a popular online auction site so end up paying about half the list cost, give or take. When I started using it I really saw a difference in my skin. Now that I've been using it for a few years that's just 'normal' but I did feel a noticable difference when I first started.

Oh, and their mircoderm abrasion kit. Wow, use that a couple of times a week and it's fabulous! :cloud9:

RedSoxFan
07-02-2010, 03:49 PM
I use Lancome make-up products.
I use Aveeno creams and Ponds Cold Cream at night to remove the make-up.

pianobabe
07-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Mary Kay is what I have always used. I think they have good products and a good variety of colors.

wickedgin
07-03-2010, 05:47 AM
I like Philosophy's Purity cleanser, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Idealist serum, and a Lancome eye cream with a French name I never get correct. For day, I've been using MACs Prime + Prep SPF 50 or Neutrogena Sensitive SPF moisurizer, with a mineral makeup/powder sunscreen product on top. I tend to have issues with oily/shiny skin with occasional breakouts, and this regimen keeps my skin looking its best.

Kenny1113
07-03-2010, 06:11 AM
I use origins products.I love that they are natural products. I have really sensitive skin. Ever since I started using their product my skin Looks amazing. I even get compliments on my skin, I have never gotten that in my life!

Kenny1113
07-03-2010, 06:13 AM
I use origins products.I love that they are natural products. I have really sensitive skin. Ever since I started using their product my skin Looks amazing. I don't were foundation now. I even get compliments on my skin, I have never gotten that in my life!

Kenny1113
07-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Oops! sorry for the double post.

jillluvsdisney
07-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Aveeno foaming cleanser to wash and Neutrogena with SPF 15 to moisterize. Makeup wise, I like Neutrogena and Clinique. I have very fair, sensitive skin and these brands are gentle enough for me.

MNNHFLTX
07-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Oil of Olay for me too. And some of the Acne Free products too--although I never had an issues with acne when I was a teenager, it occasionally plagues me now that I'm (ahem--somewhat) older. :shake:

marlyn
07-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I am an Elizabeth Arden gal. Love the products!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-04-2010, 12:50 AM
I mostly use Lancome. I have an Olay moisturizer that I use sometimes but it just doesn't "sink in" as well as the Lancome moisturize when it's really hot out.

princessgirls
07-06-2010, 11:05 AM
I use a Neutrogena toner to remove my make-up and I slather Clinique's yellow moisturizing cream on my face morning and before bed. I have dry skin...lucky me!

Julie:mickey:

Michelle15
07-06-2010, 11:10 AM
I use Neutrogena. Its the only thing I can use with my sensitive skin. Love it

DVC2004
07-06-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm approaching my mid thirties and I don't really get breakouts anymore I am pleased to say. I use Oil of Olay daily cleansing cloths (the ones that are dry and you moisten with water) followed by Olay daily moisturizer. My skin is just oily naturally so I used the Clean and CLear Oil absorbing sheets throughout the day to keep from looking to greasy and getting breakouts. Seems to be working so far and inexpensive!

magicofdisney
07-06-2010, 01:19 PM
I use Bare Escentuals for makeup and their moisturizer. I tried their cleanser but didn't see a difference between it and any other cleanser I've used. I'm currently using Olay cleanser and it works quite well.

Bare Escentual's moisturizer is phenomenal. It changed my skin. I love it and will never purposely go without it. I think the cost is average. A small bottle (~$30) last me about 2mos.