PDA

View Full Version : Universal and Harry Potter in the rain

Katzateer
07-01-2010, 11:20 PM
My youngest and her friend have spent the last 2 days at Universal. They got to do everything in the new HP themed area and LOVED IT! They left early today because it started pouring around 4pm and they had had enough of the crowds and got soaked. But they were able to ride and see everything they wanted and found some really fun items to purchase. Alissa got a wand and Stephanie got an owl, among other items. They ate at the themed resturants-I didn't get any details about the food.

After hearing about the long lines - I am so glad they were able to see the attractions. And they are so excited and said it was so much fun:cloud9:

Tomorrow - EPCOT

NJGIRL
07-02-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm glad they got to do everything. It would be great if when they got back we could get a detailed report on their trip! We are going in Oct and I want to know as much as possible before we get there.

Katzateer
07-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Got a little more information about my daughters visit to Universal. The girls did get to go to all the attractions in the HP themed areas-it sounds like the longest wait they had was 90 minutes. It was crowded but nothing like the reports of hours of waiting for attractions. They were at the park on Tues and Weds this past week.

They had LOTS of butterbeer and enjoyed the shopping.

Said the theming was fantastic and they enjoyed it all.

TiggeRia
07-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Sounds great! I can't wait to see it in September...I'm sure I'll be doing lots of spending!!!