PDA

View Full Version : Just booked, what now?

luvkatiebug
07-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Alright, we just booked a May 2011 cruise on the new Dream! Yeah! But I have never cruised before and don't even know exactly what all there is to do. Here are the facts:
We are a family of 4 with 2 girls who will be 10 and 6 when we go. I booked a private verandah room on deck 6 (I think).

We booked with Magical Journeys. What else do I need to do, like booking things, passports and so on. Help, don't know where to start.

I'm buying a book tomorrow! :mickey:

Zippy 1
07-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Never to early to get your passports! Might do that now so you don't have to worry about hold ups

TammiMcMan
07-02-2010, 09:33 PM
The book is a great idea and will definitely add to your excitement. Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do this far out, except take care of your personal travel documents. With children, both parents need to be present when applying for a passport, so that might take some scheduling between the parents.

Booking excursions and other things can't take place until much closer to your cruise date.

Mushu11756
07-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Never to early to get your passports! Might do that now so you don't have to worry about hold ups

Especially since they are going up in price July 13th

Adults (first time) $135
Adults (renewal) $110
Minors (under 16) $105