PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues

MickeyFanKY
06-30-2010, 09:38 PM
We are thinking eating at the HOB on our trip next month.:mickey: Has anyone been there and did you like your meal? Is there a show going on while you eat?

Thanks in advance for your comments!

JWB3
07-01-2010, 03:10 PM
We've eaten there a couple of times and the food was quite good - a nice variety and a good value. The atmosphere and detail add to the overall experience, and the front porch bar is a nice place to wait for a table. Since we ate earlier in the evening we were not there for a show - not sure when those start, but overall even without a show a worthwhile experience. And the gift shop has some cool t-shirts!

jillluvsdisney
07-01-2010, 05:42 PM
I've eaten there 3 times for lunch. The food was always good.:thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
07-01-2010, 09:54 PM
House of Blues is on my must-do list when we go to Disney. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The food is really good and we have received the best service on property there. One of the times we were there, there was a band playing inside and another time there was a guy singing outside on the deck.

MinniesMom
07-02-2010, 11:23 AM
If you go you have to get the Skillet Baked Rosemary Cornbread with Maple Butter.....Soooo Yummy!!!!

Pigtunia
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Must do for us, too. (Lunch)

I second the cornbread comment!

We've never done the Gospell Brunch in Orland, but we have at HOB Chicago: it is really great!

hoop de do
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
We have ate there. Definitely good food and pleasant atmosphere. It is on our "do it again" list. Have a great vaca. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Belle_0717
07-02-2010, 01:35 PM
My parents love HoB and DH & I have eaten there a couple of times too. We usually order off the daily specials - fresh and fantastic. All in favor of cornbread.

kemps@wdw
07-02-2010, 10:54 PM
HOB has always been a regular for us. Our first night is spent @ DTD, so we have supper there. Haven't been lucky enough to catch a good concert there yet. Food has always been fine.

ElenitaB
07-03-2010, 01:01 AM
We'll be having dinner one night on our next vacation. We've never been so we're looking forward to it. The certificate I purchased from restaurant-dot-com doesn't hurt either.