PDA

View Full Version : transportation

K8screen
06-30-2010, 01:54 PM
We usually stay off site and rent a car, but this time we are considering staying on property :thumbsup:. We will be in the area for 2 weeks and will want to visit Universal etc as well, so I was wondering if it was reasonably easy to get a bus or taxi from WDW to International Drive, and roughly how much would it cost? We are early birds and like to get to parks at opening if possible. Another option would be to stay one week off property and the second week on. Is it ok to take Disney transport back to airport if you dont use it when you arrive?

WishingStar2006
06-30-2010, 02:40 PM
I know you can arrange for Mears Taxi to take you to Universal and/or Sea World (or anyplace else your heart desires). I do not know the cost, however.

And yes, you can you Magical Express just one way. That is one of the options when booking your Magical Express reservation. You just have to be leaving from a Disney Property.

faline
06-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Taxis are readily available at the resorts. Just ask someone from bell services and they will hail one from you. You may not see them but bell services will know where they are waiting.

You can get an idea of fare costs from here. (http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Orlando)