PDA

View Full Version : 2 Water Park Questions:

Pixie Power
06-30-2010, 11:07 AM
We've never been to BB or TL before. We're trying to decide which one to go to when we go to WDW next month. I told my family the only requirement for me was a lazy river. :laughing: So, which one has the best lazy river?

Also, do you have to do the fingerprint scan thing w/ your ticket to get in there like you do the theme parks?

TIA for your help! :thumbsup:

nicjohn3
06-30-2010, 11:19 AM
Fingerprint--I think is a "yes"

Tl is bigger, however, you have to carry tubes up to slides--harder for the younger ones

If I am correct--TL has a longer lazy river.

Tinker Fan
06-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Our favorite is Blizzard Beach, we love the lazy river there and the park over all, i think it's a bit bigger than TL. I want to say you do have to do the fingerprint to.

SBETigg
06-30-2010, 12:30 PM
I liked Blizzard Beach's lazy river better. I felt they also had better slides for families. The Teamboat Springs four person raft ride is so fun! I would choose BB for that alone.

Pirate Granny
06-30-2010, 01:45 PM
It would depend on the ages of the children...I think BB is better for the younger crowd, but teens would love the roller water coaster at TL. Personally, I love them both and I go for the lazy river...
:pirate:

Michelle15
06-30-2010, 01:53 PM
My personal favorite is TL!! If you like all the water slides then BB is for you. If you like a big pool with waves then TL is for you. :mickey:

artyboy
06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
we prefer TL for the theme, wave pool and the much more relaxing environment.

I also like the lazy river there better!

Mousemates
06-30-2010, 05:34 PM
To us Blizzard Beach is better for thrill seekers (with more steep plunge drops) and a little bit longer Lazy River while TL has a wider variety of activities (including snorkeling) and a better wave pool.

magicalmom
06-30-2010, 08:23 PM
We prefer the lazy river at TL - the water that falls on you at BB is COOOOLLLLDDDDD! Sort of messes with your mellowing -

Pixie Power
06-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks y'all! I'll share your posts with the fam and see what they think. We have a 14 yr. old daughter and an 8 yr. old daughter.

E-OR
07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
My favorite part of going to the water parks is sitting in an inner tube and floating the lazy river. I like BB better only because I love the theming. Snowmen in summer...You can't go wrong with either though. My kids and husband have always liked TL better with the slides and wave pool.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-01-2010, 06:49 PM
I've only been to BB, but DD (then 11) and I LOVED it.

She loved the slides (not the crazy big ones, but the other ones), we both loved the lazy river and the wave pool and the 'tween area.

We'd go back to BB any day :thumbsup:

LauraByTheSea
07-03-2010, 08:54 AM
I've been to TL 3 times now and love it. I've chosen it, so far, because of the wave pool and the theme. We're trying BB in September, but I suspect we'll still like TL better.