PDA

View Full Version : ME two parties/same package/different flights

Disney4us2
06-29-2010, 11:14 PM
A friend and I are planning for Spring break 2011. She and her DD will be flying in from Omaha and my DD and I will be flying in from Los Angeles. We will be on the same package, sharing a room.

Will ME give separate vouchers? We will be coming in at very different times. Me at 6am and her at 5pm. Can I make a copy of the vouchers and send them to her? Will her name be on the list as well?

What about on the return? I will try and have her leave as late as possible since I take the last flight back to LAX. It would be nice to ride back with them.

TIA

DizneyRox
06-30-2010, 07:54 AM
You can set this up when you arrange your ME. Iv'e done different departures AND different arrivals. Everyone was in the same state though. Worst case is, you might need to send them their vouchers and tags, but I bet Disney can do it in the system.

Everyone is entitled to a round trip using ME so it can be done.

CleveRocks
06-30-2010, 12:20 PM
As long as there's a DME reservation for each person (and for when they're arriving, on what flight, etc.), then the truth is that no paperwork is even necessary.

If you indeed have a DME reservation, they'll just need ID at the counter to verify you are who you say you are, and you'll get the full DME treatment even without the paperwork. The papers just make it quicker for DME check-in, that's all.

Hakuna matata!