PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Quality Inn and Suites

egospotter
06-29-2010, 10:56 PM
We are thinking about staying here (it's the one on South Manchester Avenue.) Reviews online are mixed, but the price is right and it "looks" close to the pedestrian entrance on Google Earth. It's a good neighbor and the Disney site says 2 blocks away. But it's been 15 years since I've been there so I don't know how true that is.

Has anyone actually stayed here? What did you think?

Thanks! :mickey:

egospotter
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Also, I'm I correct when I see that the pedestrian entrance to DL is directly across the street from the IHOP?

Disney4us2
06-29-2010, 11:20 PM
I don't know anything about the hotel. I can't help out with that. I usually stay at the Park Vue Inn, which is on Harbor Blvd. It is next to the IHOP.

Yes the IHOP is directly in front of the crosswalk to DL. That is one reason I like the Park Vue Inn.

Have fun planning:mickey:

NewDVCowner
06-30-2010, 12:02 PM
I've stayed there and would go back. Easy walk to the park enterance and they have a good breakfast - at least they did when I was there two years ago, including a waffle station.

It's right next to the freeway. I didn't have any problem with freeway noise, though, so I wouldn't be concerned about that.

The one problem I did have is that we thought we had booked for two queen beds, however when we got there it was one queen bed. Since it was just my sister and me that wasn't an issue, just a surprise.

The room was clean, the bed comfortable. We really didn't spend time at the hotel itself, we pretty much spent the whole day at the parks, so I can't tell you anything about the pool, etc.

egospotter
06-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Thanks to both of you!

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
This is the hotel that used to be the Penny Sleeper. My aunt is a travel agent and has been recomending it for years!

Mrs Grumpy
08-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Glad to read these posts. We are considering a trip in 2012 to DL and the AAA rates here are great. Been trying to read as many reviews as possible to see how it is. All we require is a clean and safe place to sleep. Don't need anything fancy.

egospotter
09-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Mrs. Grumpy - We booked it and are going to be staying there 10/9 - 10/12. I will come back here after and let you know how it was.