PDA

View Full Version : CSR Room locations

Disney4us2
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
If all goes as planned. DD and I might be there, during spring break, sharing a room with my friend and her DD. I am thinking of the CSR because they have queen beds, and the girls are getting to the tween stage/age.

What is the best location for the main pool and close to the food court/shops/ busses etc. I use a rollator(walker with wheels) and am kind worried about the size of this resort.

Thanks in advance

buzznwoodysmom
06-29-2010, 09:18 PM
We stayed in the cabanas section a few years ago and really liked the location. Everything is spread out. The main food court and gift shops are in one place, the pool is in another and the bus stops seemed a good distance from the rooms, but we really enjoyed our stay there.

kakn7294
06-29-2010, 11:24 PM
At CSR, you have to choose what's most important to you. The main pool is in the Ranchos section. The Casitas are closest to the food although some Cabanas are pretty close as well. There isn't one section that's close to it all as at most other resorts. I'm sure Buzz will be along soon to give you more details - it's his favorite resort and he's always got the scoop!

Fastpasssteve
06-30-2010, 01:22 AM
I've stayed at Coronado Springs Resort two times and I just consulted the property map. It looks like building 9B is the one to request. It is closest both to the Food Courts/Check-in AND the walkway to the main pool...although, there is a quiet pool in each of the building groups.

Please keep in mind that all the pools at CSR have steps. None of the pools are "0-entry." It might be a good idea to bring a friend to help you in and out of the pool if mobility is an issue. As I recall, the steps into the main pool are shallow (not big steps).

Towels are available at the main pool (The Dig Site), but the three "quiet pools" have no towels, so you'll need to bring some from your room.

Enjoy your trip!

buzz2001
06-30-2010, 09:16 AM
I'm a big fan of the cabanas but each person has different tastes.