PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa with MJs

MonoMan
06-27-2010, 05:52 PM
When you book a WDW vacation package and pay with your Disney Visa, you are given 6 months with 0% APR - I'm wondering if this only works when booking directly with Disney or if you still get it if you book with a travel agency, specifically Magical Journeys?

WishingStar2006
06-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Yes, you still get it when you book with Magical Journeys because they are booking for you, directly with Disney.The money goes to Disney, not to Magical Journeys. They are not a "reseller".

DebK
06-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi MonoMan,

Yes, when you book with Magical Journeys, you still can get the 6 months of no interest on the $200 deposit. Then, you get another 6 months of no interest on the balance. You can also use your Rewards Card for payment on the trip.

PopPhan
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi MonoMan,

Yes, when you book with Magical Journeys, you still can get the 6 months of no interest on the $200 deposit. Then, you get another 6 months of no interest on the balance. You can also use your Rewards Card for payment on the trip.

Just another reason why Magical Journeys ROCKS!!! :number1:

MonoMan
06-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks so much! I completely agree, Magical Journeys rocks! And I'm happy that I'll be able to take advantage of the Disney Visa.... Now I need packages for January to be released :thumbsup: