PDA

View Full Version : Regular Kids Menu at Teppan Edo in Epcot

nifty48
06-27-2010, 12:15 PM
My DGS has Autism and has very limited food choices. He will only eat pizza and chicken nuggets or tenders from the standard kids menu at Disney. We want to eat at Teppan Edo in Epcot and noticed they had Chicken Tempura which we think is a breaded chicken but if it does not look like chicken nuggets or tenders he will not eat it. Does anyone know if we could get a standard kids meal for him there if we let them know in advance we would need it?

Strmchsr
06-27-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm not 100% sure on this, but Disney is fabulous about helping with dietary needs. Often they can get something to a restaurant in special cases. I suggest you call WDW-Dining and let them know the situation and see if you can speak to someone in the special dining needs. They should be able to help you out with all of your dining. They were tremendously helpful the first time we took our diabetic son down.

nifty48
09-29-2010, 08:29 PM
We dined at Teppan Edo this weekend. Our little guy has a limited menu. I spoke to the hostess and she told us we could bring a meal with us for him as long as everyone else in our party ordered from the menu. We grabbed chicken nuggets from America and it worked out great. We were still able to enjoy Teppan Edo even though our little guy would not eat the food. :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm so glad you were able to work it out!