PDA

View Full Version : Citrico's????

wdw538884
06-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Thinking of giving Citrico's a try next visit.
What did y'all think when you dined there? prices? menu selection? would love to hear what y'all have to say about it..:thumbsup:or:ack:

SBETigg
06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
It's fine dining, and very good. If you like more creative cuisine, not the standard meat and potatoes, and you enjoy fine dining (with prices on the high side, what you would expect from a fine dining establishment), then you will probably love Citricos. It's one of my favorites, though I prefer California Grill and Narcoossee's if I had to rank in order.

Daisy'sMom
06-27-2010, 01:30 PM
It has always been one of our favorites. We love the atmosphere, the food and the wine.:mickey:

Tekneek
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Have either of you, or anyone else here at Intercot, tried the Seared Tofu there? That appears to be the vegetarian main course option.

SBETigg
06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Have either of you, or anyone else here at Intercot, tried the Seared Tofu there? That appears to be the vegetarian main course option.

I haven't, but they are very accommodating. If you're not sure about the seared tofu, you might be able to ask the chef to make you something else, based on what you like and ingredients on hand. Also, the menu changes fairly regularly at Citricos, so it might not be the main vegetarian selection at the time of your visit. Just something to keep in mind.

TheDuckRocks
06-28-2010, 11:50 AM
We just recently dined at Citrico's for the first time and it is now very high on our list of favorite signature restaurants at Disney. At the present time we are planning on our 50th Wedding Aniversary celebration with a trip to WDW for the whole family and Citrico's is currently on the top of the list for the celebration dinner.

Disney Yankee
06-28-2010, 08:39 PM
We went to Ciitricos last year. It was nice, but if I had to choose just one nice meal, it would probably be Narcooses or California Grill.

Loweschevy
06-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Citricos is by far our favorite dining location at WDW. The service and food were outstanding each time we have visited. The menu has starters, a soup and salad course and entrees. We generally pick one starter or salad and then an entree. I would love to eat all three course, but I have to save room for dessert! :thumbsup:

Our favorite dishes include the crab gateau, goat cheese truffle salad, cheese plate, veal shank, filet Sicilian and the fish dishes are wonderful too!

PlutoPlanet
06-29-2010, 12:10 PM
DW and I did the Deluxe Dining plan for 4 days. Citricos was my favorite. The fish was excellent. Service was first rate, above Disney standards. It is expensive, so we'll probably count our meal there as a once in a lifetime treat.

sillyolbear
06-29-2010, 03:28 PM
It is one of our favorites--right up there with California Grill.

Enjoy!

artyboy
06-30-2010, 04:31 PM
A beautiful restaurant with fantastic food and service. We've never had a disappointing meal there!