PDA

View Full Version : First time "on-site" Vac. booking Question?

Jessietoystory2
06-27-2010, 11:37 AM
We are staying on-site for the first time @ the Poly. I booked through Disney Vacations. We received our Magical Express luggage tags. Was I suppose to get another package? We are leaving in 4 weeks. Has anyone booked through them that can give me advice? Thanks.

PharmD
06-27-2010, 12:35 PM
You should have received your resort confirmation info and the vouchers for Planet Hollywood souvneir, round of golf, etc. with the tags. If you didn't you may want to call and talk with a reservation agent @ (407) 939-7675 and see if they can't send you out another packet. If you received those things that should be all you receive. Don't forget that you can do Online Check In 10 days before your arrival. It will make your check in process faster as you will have a seperate counter to check in at.

CleveRocks
06-27-2010, 08:14 PM
If you booked a PACKAGE, then yes, you should be receiving vouchers and an itinerary and souvenir luggage tags (TOTALLY different from your Disney's Magical Express luggage tags!) and what-not pretty soon.

If you booked a ROOM-ONLY reservation, then you won't be receiving anything in the mail.

Makes a big difference.

forever a child
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
We are staying on-site for the first time @ the Poly. I booked through Disney Vacations. We received our Magical Express luggage tags. Was I suppose to get another package? We are leaving in 4 weeks. Has anyone booked through them that can give me advice? Thanks.

Was it a package or just a room only booking? If it was room only, then that is all you should have received.

Jessietoystory2
06-27-2010, 09:53 PM
I booked a package. I only received the luggage stickers from Magical Express saying I am staying at the Poly. I will try calling the phone number PharmD posted. I was told that my theme park tickets will be on my room key when we get there. So, there are nice luggage tags & other vouchers that are suppose to come?

faline
06-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I was told that my theme park tickets will be on my room key when we get there. So, there are nice luggage tags & other vouchers that are suppose to come?

That's correct. You should receive a package which outlines all components of your package, describing your accommodations, tickets, and meal plan. Usually it also includes other vouchers such as for a free round of mini golf and includes luggage tags.

The actual park tickets will be provided to you at check in which will be on your room key. Your room key will also have all your dining credits on it.

PopPhan
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Call me silly, but I still have the luggage tags from every trip to WDW! Most have never been removed from their original packaging. It's interesting to look at them and see the changes in promotion/celebration/theme from year to year.

Jessietoystory2
06-28-2010, 02:16 PM
I received my fancy luggage tags today and my package. It took a little over a week from the time I booked our vacation. I can't wait to leave (for weeks and counting)!! We are all excited to get to the Poly. Thank you to everyone and these boards for all your continuous help.