PDA

View Full Version : YC Questions

pedro2112
06-25-2010, 11:44 PM
The Pedro family will be staying at the YC after Thanksgiving, and we booked a water view room. I have a couple of questions:

1). Other than a view of Stormalong Bay or Crescent Lake, what other possible "water" views are there?

2). Is there a balcony "problem" like at BC with respect to non-full balconies? If so, can I request a full balcony before check in?

Thanks in advance!

TammiMcMan
06-26-2010, 01:26 PM
1). Other than a view of Stormalong Bay or Crescent Lake, what other possible "water" views are there?Disney classifies a room that can see any part of water as a "water view" room. You should see some part of Crescent Lake, it just might not be a straight on view.

2). Is there a balcony "problem" like at BC with respect to non-full balconies? If so, can I request a full balcony before check in?A majority of balconies at the YC are full size, but you can still note that request on your reservation.

pedro2112
07-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Tammi,

You haven't changed at all.. your knowledge is impeccable!

Thanks a bunch!

disneymom2000
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
And you are going at a time where the chances of getting a full balcony view of Stormalong Bay is pretty good. I had this same view back when I stayed at the Yacht Club at an off time and I used to just sit there at night admiring the view. I hope your luck is as good as mine was.:high5:

Pixie Power
07-07-2010, 11:49 PM
We had a water-view room on the first floor @ the YC and it was FANTASTIC! We were in room 1053. We had a phenomenal view of the Epcot fireworks. :fworks:

Pirate Granny
07-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Well...I disagree...we had a water view and it was of the QUIET pool that faced either the swan or dolphin...not sure which...no line of sight to the Crescent Lake or Storm-a-long pool.
:pirate: