PDA

View Full Version : Flowers delivered to resort the day before arrival???

Disney_Barbie
06-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Question: I was thinking about sending flowers to our room (via Proflowers) but the particular arrangement I want is only available for delivery Tues-Saturday. We arrive on Sunday & I'd really prefer them to come to our room early in the trip.
Do you think it would be an issue if I schedualed to have them delivered to the resort on Saturday even though we don't check in until Sunday?
I know if your grocery delivery arrives before you check in that they'll throw it in the fridge for you, do you think they'd do the same w/ my flowers?

TammiMcMan
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Shouldn't be a problem at all, but there's a very good chance if the flowers arrive first and your room is ready at check-in, they'll simply hand them to you during your registration process.

I know you are trying to plan some special things, so I just wanted to be sure to point that out.

KAT1811
06-24-2010, 10:57 AM
I would be a bit leary of having them sent ahead of your expected arrival. Cut flowers don't last all that long, especially in the FL heat, delivering them early may shorten the life of your arrangement. Hopefully they would keep them in a cool place until your arrival but 24+ hours just adds to the chances that someone will knock them over, misplace them, etc. Have you tried looking at other vendors to see if they could match the arrangement and deliver it when you want it? I would hope that WDW would be able to handle a situation like this but I would hate to see something go wrong and upset your trip.