PDA

View Full Version : Best Princess Meal?

tdk316
06-22-2010, 01:38 PM
What is the best princess meal, the one in Norway? My niece will be going down next spring and will want to see the princesses. I have two boys so I haven't had to look into this before! :blush:

Wrigley
06-22-2010, 02:42 PM
My DD and I did the Princess Breakfast in Norway this past October, and we had so much fun! She is still talking about it, and she is only 3! We were able to meet Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Mulan, and Ariel. All of the princesses spent a good amount of time at our table and the food was good as well. We will definitely be doing this one again!

KAT1811
06-22-2010, 09:07 PM
The best princess bang for your buck is the Norway Princess breakfast. The food is not the best but the character interaction was wonderful. We have done Cinderella's Royal Table and to be honest I find it overpriced and we felt very rushed. We had an early ADR at Akershus so we got to walk to th restaurant with Epcot almost completely empty. that was a treat in itself.

Scrappy2
06-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I have never done the one at Norway but we did Cinderella's Royal Table this year and it was great. Yes it cost a good bit but it was worth it for our family. My oldest dughter has always wanted to eat in the "Castle" and this was her high school graduation trip so I booked it. Yes my girls were older (two were 18 and one 15) plus our 19 month old grandson. We saw Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Sleeping Bearty and Snow White. They all come around took pictures with each of the four kids kids talked some with them. We did a very late breakfast and it served as our breakfast and lunch to make it more affordable. The food was really good as well.

WVParkfan
06-24-2010, 01:46 PM
The food and the character interaction is better at Akershus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot.

But, every princess deserves the chance to eat at least once in the Castle. If your niece has never done it before, take her to Cindy's Castle. It will be well worth it. And then the next time you can go to Akershus.

WelshieLover
06-24-2010, 05:34 PM
We actually did the Askerhaus Princess lunch twice one trip. Both times we walked up and got a table. Great food and great character interaction!

tdk316
06-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the input - it looks like we'll be going to Norway since her (current) favorite is Ariel.